Webinars & Training Videos
Webinars and training videos are a great way to learn more about Spring2ACTion campaign strategies, and put your organization on the path to success! Join us for a live webinar with your Spring2ACTion team, or check out the pre-recorded training videos designed to help you learn more about specific topics of all levels. No matter the size and shape of your organization, we've got the tools to help you succeed!
February 2, 2023 - 9:30 - 10:30 am
Learn everything you need to know about Spring2ACTion, including the nuts and bolts of navigating your dashboard, resources available for your campaign, goal setting (pre and post S2A), and how to highlight and maximize your organization’s fundraising page. We’ll have plenty of time to answer your giving day questions and to hear from and share tips with your nonprofit peers.
March 2, 2023 - 9:30 - 10:30am
Ready to get your Board on board?
Want to leverage Free Agent Fundraisers?
Join our Spring2ACTion 201 session and hear how your felllow nonprofits are thinking about engaging their team in Spring2ACTion.
Special guests include:
- Lisa Jacobs from Alexandria Tutoring Consortium who will share how she engages her board in building support for ATC's campaign.
- Lindsey Swanson from Kelley Cares Foundation who will share her experience as a Free Agent Fundraiser.
Note: Amy Rutherford from Penny Post & Red Barn Mercantile can no longer join us for this session, but she'll be sharing at the March 23 workshop
Spring2ACTion Marketing 301
March 23, 2023 - 9:30 - 10:30 am
The final session in our Spring2ACTion training series will focus on social media, hosting in-person events, engaging local businesses, and a preview of the prizes and leaderboards. Bring your ideas and questions - we want this session to be interactive and provide opportunities for group sharing and learning.
We'll also hear from:
- Social media, Austin Graff, Curiosity & Connection, about social media
- Cele Garrett, At Home in Alexandria, about hosting in-person events and working with a local business
- Amy Rutherford, Penny Post & Red Barn Mercantile, about engaging local businesses
- Brandi Yee, ACT for Alexandria, about prizes and leaderboards
GiveGab Office Hours
GiveGab is providing Spring2ACTion with support office hours for participating organizations from March 29, 2023 - April 11, 2023. Support sessions are being offered in 20-minute increments, for 1 hour each business day during the selected time frame. To accommodate a variety of schedules, there are morning, mid-day, and afternoon sessions available.
To sign up, organizations can utilize this Calendy link to book a time with one of our Project Managers. We look forward to hearing from you!