Terms of Participation
As an nonprofit choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefiting partner, Spring2ACTion requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Spring2ACTion and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a nonprofit eligible to receive tax-deductible gifts and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Spring2ACTion to the campaign to create a sense of excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that Spring2ACTion is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Spring2ACTion has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or social media account(s) and that we will add the Spring2ACTion link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote Spring2ACTion over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in Spring2ACTion.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donation will be disbursed within 3 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.