The Spring2ACTion Team will:
- Work with local newspapers, radio stations, and other media outlets to continue spreading the word to a wider audience about Spring2ACTion
- Continue offering trainings to nonprofits participating in Spring2ACTion, and those interested in the opportunity, on giving day best practices.
- Develop content for nonprofit’s participating in Spring2ACTion to use, and for use on #Spring2ACTion social media pages, Facebook and Twitter.
- Craft your campaign story. How are you celebrating Spring2ACTion? How will you use the funds raised during Spring2ACTion? Why should donors give to you on Spring2ACTion?
- Recruit fundraising champions for your campaign. You can use your Board, volunteers, or staff!
- Let your volunteers know you’re participating in Spring2ACTion and you need their help in extra special ways! Give them meaningful assignments to fully engage them.
- Develop your messaging plan for the next 2 months to ensure your donors know you are participating in Spring2ACTion on April 25. Download the email and social media timelines in the Nonprofit Toolkit to get a head start!